Thursday, April 16, 2009

a monkeys tea party

On Monday, Memphis was trying hard to entertain herself while Morgie was dealing with another bout of strep (no fail, she always gets sick during a holiday). While trying to stay close to Morg's, Mem's decided to throw a Tea Party in the hallway. She cracks me up with her "unique" ideas and once she gets something stuck in her head, there is no changing it. The party didn't last long before she was on to her next idea - the Calico Critters (or the Critter Co's as Morgan calls them). Her way of getting me to play with her is patting a space beside her and saying "pay wit me, mom - pay wit me". How can I resist?!



2 comments:

  1. Sam! I'm so proud of you and all of your posts! I am so far behind! I love reading about the girls and the holidays! Wish we were there to Easter egg hunt with you guys!
    xoxonik

    ReplyDelete